Taylors are a fast expanding successful estate agency business looking to recruit a Receptionist / Secretary expected to provide a first class service to general public in both meeting and greeting along with a traditional secretarial role of branch administration.
– Preparing sales particulars
– Uploading properties to website
– Placing newspaper adverts
– Preparing sales letters
– Booking viewings
– Booking valuations
– General control of office diary
– Organising and sending out mail runs
– Distribution of emails and mails
– Using Photoshop
– General office enquiries
– Branch housekeeping
The candidate will be expected to have:
– Excellent communication skills
– Display a professional attitude
– Have a ‘care’ mentality towards the work place environment
– Be a competent user of Microsoft word, Excel, Power point and outlook, knowledge of Photoshop would be a bonus but not necessary
– Demonstrate high levels of I.T skills
– Display a confident attitude
8:45am – 6:00pm Monday to Friday and alternate Saturdays 9:00am – 4:00pm
South Devon Jobs – the high quality jobs board for Torbay and South Devon. Find your perfect job with us
South Devon Jobs is an initiative from TDA. TDA is a trading name of Torbay Economic Development Company Limited, a company registered in England and Wales No. 7604855 Registered Office Tor Hill House, Union Street, Torquay, Devon TQ2 5QW
When you visit any website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of 'cookies'. This information, which might be about you, your preferences, or your internet device (computer, tablet or mobile), is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information is not usually personally identifiable to you, but it can be used to give you a more personalised web experience.
However, if you do this then it may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms.
You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.